Saturday, February 20, 2010

When things don't go as planned.....

Hahaha, that's pretty often.  Well I didn't get to run in Central Park but that's OK.  I'll be back in NY many more times over the next couple months.  As I landed, things sort of snow balled @ the office and I spent the next four hours in my hotel room working.  Snuck out for some quick dinner and then was able to catch a little of the Olympics.  Bode Miller is really something.  At the end of his run, he was caught saying, "my legs, my legs" they are @ to give out.  I FEEl THE SAME way after and sometime during a run!!!!!!  He's a pro and I'm a beginner so I guess its the way it works.  Good to know.

Well I'm off to first day of school.....my nutrition program.  More to come on this. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear more! I read a blog & another young lady is doing this program too but at home, not in NYC, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!