Friday, July 2, 2010

Almost.............

Close but not quite..........

The 3 day WEEKEND - I can't remember the last time I was so excited to have a long holiday weekend.  Hanging out @ home, pool, long runs...no real plans and just plain fun & relaxing.  Can't wait.  @ 10 hours until get it started. 

The PANTS - I have a goal to get back into a pair of pants by 7/4. (I've gained a few that I'm struggling getting back off, not quite a panic yet but.....).  I can get them ON, almost a zip up but not quite.  Two more days to go..........ooooh!

The ENGAGEMENT CELEBRATION - tonight!  Can't wait to see my nephew and his fiance.  The two families are gettin together for some cheer!

And whatever else comes my way............Happy & healthy 4th to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!