Friday, September 3, 2010

An apple a day keeps me healthy............

The folks @ Apple marketing got it goin on.........frustrating but genius.  When they launch a new product, they saturate the marketplace - TV, internet, print, everywhere.  You see it, you love it and you want it but wait..........YOU CAN'T HAVE IT.  Not yet anyway. 

Yesterday I got the emails @ the new iPods and just in time as I'm ready to trade up my Shuffle cause it's full  and I want more songs.  I'm lovin the new Nano and decide I gotta have it.  Race (during rush hour traffic) to the local Apple store.  Yep, you know how this is going.  Not available in stores until next week.  UGH!  I'm so not happy.  OK, I'll order online when I get home.  NOPE, not shipping for one week.  UGH!

No more excitement to run this weekend with lots of songs on my new Nano.  I guess I'm going to have to settle for excited to run this weekend AT THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Apples may protect post-menopausal women from osteoporosis and may also increase bone density. Boron, another ingredient in apples, also strengthens bones.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!