Friday, November 26, 2010

Just out of jail.......

At least that is how I ate yesterday...... like I was just out of jail.  It was wonderful but I am paying for it this morning.  So uncomfortable. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mine was so much fun; spent with family & friends, nice & sunny (and not too hot) Florida weather overlooking the river.  My brother slaved over the outdoor grill for his traditional BBQ beef ribs.  They were outstanding.  We had the traditional turkey stuff too but the ribs!!!!!!!!!!!  I had ribs for dessert so does that tell you something.  My bro is always pouring some wonderful wines so add that all up.........

Yesterday's fare had no calories so I indulged completely and fully. I forgot how out of practice I am on overeating so this a.m., I'm a little on the "stuffed feeling" side.  Funny how that happens.  I'm watching the clouds go away and the blue sky take over.  So this is a wrap and out I go for a post-Thanksgiving run.   One year ago today I ran my first mile!  How far will I go today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!