Thursday, December 31, 2009

10, 9, 8, 7, 6...........

The countdown begins to close out the old and bring in the new.  This is most often the time we reflect on the past and make resolutions for the future.  We acknowledge, thank and wish for do-overs.  In thinking about what I wanted to share in my last post of 2009, my mind wandered in a different direction to..............the power of WORDS.  During my weight loss journey of the last 10 months, I saved emails/texts that I received cheering me.  There is no substitute for these WORDS and I am forever grateful.  In 2010, I strive to use WORDS and return this to others ten fold. 

"Thank you.  You were wrong.  Great job.  I like it.  Make good choices.  Sweet.  I was wrong.  Get healthy.  You inspire and motivate me.  Let's excercise.  Time to workout.  Don't limit yourself.  I'm glad I could help.  You should be very proud of yourself.  You're the best.  You ace'd it.  No problem.  Congratulations.  Amazing.  You'll get it next week.  You can do this."

May 2010 bring you a New Year of good health, happiness, fun & friendships.  As we were told as kids, USE YOUR WORDS!

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!