Sunday, December 13, 2009

There's no turning back.......

How many times have we said this?! It's Sunday morning, cold and rainy and a perfect day to stay in my pj's until I have to be somewhere later today. Then I check my emails and bright and early here comes an email from Body Solutions and my fitness coach, Dan, with the results of my treadmill cardio test yesterday!!!! I'm average and he's challenging me to get to GOOD. He really knows how to get to me and no one loves a challenge more than me. So although I'm not exactly clear on how one goes from average to good, I got dressed and went to the gym. I figured, this was a good start. Glad I did it and more importantly glad it's over! Now to enjoy this yucky day!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that my fitness coach (Elroy) at Body Solutions is Fantastic! The support provided at Body Solutions is amazing. You go Sara; I am with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!