Saturday, June 19, 2010

Adios....Shalom...Au revoir....

Most people say goodbye, we say..........Make good choices!  My coworkers and I laughed about this the other day.  Our farewell's are laced with "make good choices."  It's that little being there for each other that helps in the easy times and gets you thru the tough days too. 

I haven't make such good choices the last couple days.  I've not been feeling myself and I used that excuse to eat things that would have never made it onto my plate.  Like FISH & CHIPS last night at the Buckhead Bottle Bar.  Uh true confessions, add calamari, a piece of pizza sort of thing and an adult bev or two!!  WHAT WAS I THINKING?!  Not to mention I knew I'd feel like crap when I woke up this morning but that didn't stop me either. 

This week has been a roller coaster weight week.  Down 1/2 lb, up 1 1/2 lbs.  Every day has been unusual swings in my weight (yep, I weigh daily).  It's been frustrating to say the least.  I had those days when I made good choices and gained so I guess I also figured, what the heck...eat what you want.  Ooooh, that's a bad place for me. 

So today's a new day.  Today I'm going to work on getting my head back in the game.  I've kept up my running (walking more during this heat) and think I need to add something new to my cardio.  Maybe get back in the gym for step or elliptical.  Perhaps my body needs to be awakened or I'm in a rut.  Shortly I'm headed to Body Solutions to train with Dan and on Thursday night he said today we are doing something different.  I'm looking forward to that and maybe exactly what I need.  Hmmm, maybe Dan recognized a rut before me?!  Not possible?! 

 It starts today.....sayonara.....Make Good Choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!