Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm in love.....

...well I wish it were of the romance kind but no such luck at the moment.  But along the way, I have recently fallen in love with.................BOXING! 

I had my first lesson with Dan.  As soon as I put on the pink gloves I knew this was for me.  I've watched my brothers bob & weave for years and finally it was me who was going to float like a butterfly & sting like a bee (thanks Mr. Ali).  I learned a few moves - 1/2, 3/4 and slip/swipe.  OMG, it was so much fun & a great workout.  I can't believe how energized I was from this session and I can't wait for the next one.  THIS is what working out should be like for sure. 

This stuff is still all so new to me but I think I LIKE IT.  This boxing thing fits my personality perfectly!!!!  What workouts fit your personality?  Hmmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!