Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The results are in...........

Thank you to those who participated in my amateur poll regarding New Year's resolutions.  All of you are making them and the top resolutions are - weight loss and start exercising.  Anyone surprised?!  Not me.  Remember in January 2009, I woke up and had enough.  I'm almost to my one year anniversary.  Friday, February 12, 2010 will be one year that I began my weight loss and good health journey with Dan from Body Solutions Atlanta.  How should I celebrate?! 

If you are embarking on your journey now, take it one day at a time.  Celebrate all successes, even the smallest ones; don't fret the screw ups and just keep going.  You too can do this.  Get someone to do it with you because remember...it's contagious.  I'd love to hear how you are doing and your stories.  Most importantly make it fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!