Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's weigh in day.....

Yep, it's the official weigh in day @ Body Solutions.  I weigh every day @ home but that doesn't count.  However I think I've had a rockin week.  I'm ready for Body Solutions to open up so I can get the news.  I'm having a hard time waiting for the 9am class.  Impatient cause I'm feelin it. 

I've switched up some stuff this week & I think it's working!  Eating breakfast earlier (1 hour after getting up), killed the day long grazing (actually eating breakfast earlier has curbed the hunger during the day - hmmm), drinkin lots more water and eating my largest meal @ lunch w/a lighter din, din. I've also had an awesome cardio week plus some personal training mixed in. 

It feels so good to be back on track and focused.  I will feel even better when I see my results.  More on that tomorrow............!!!  I'm off to a great Saturday!!!  I hope you are too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!