Thursday, March 11, 2010

Everything's coming up roses........

Can you hear Ethel Merman as Gypsy Rose........if you want to feel great for a moment or two, check out this tune....guaranteed! 

Starting here......starting now.........clear the decks.....you'll be swell.....you'll be great.......lucky star is due......you can do it.....we can do it........light the lights.......nothings going to stop us til we're through.....everything's coming up roses!!!!

While I've had a cold and a case of the blue's, there are so many "roses" from the week:
  • Gloria from Day of Beauty won yesterday's Points of Light award - recognizing her for outstanding work and impact in our Atlanta community - Yippee
  • Body Solutions' team exceeded their St. Baldrick's fundraising goal and had their heads shaved last night - Yowy Kazowy
  • My best friend got a new job after many months of searching for the right opportunity - WooHoo
  • I scheduled my first counseling session (requirement for my nutrition program) - Very excited
  • I ate two pints (I think that's the size) of Jamoca Almond Fudge and didn't gain a pound! It was yummy too - one was w/coconut milk and the other soy - Sicko
So whilst I got the blues, life is good.  My eating ain't so great this week and I'm shocked to share that I have not exercised in ONE WEEK.  I'm not feeling so good @ either of those but Gypsy Rose says.......starting here...starting now.....!!!  Tomorrow's a new day.  I know it'll be good to me cause right now........everything's coming up roses for me and you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you made the right choice to rest and get better quickly, rather than try to push your body too soon.

    Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!