Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! (Thanks Pointer Sisters!)

Two more days......I'm leaving Friday for NYC and Saturday is my first class @ the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN).  For one weekend a month, February - July, you can find me in NYC at this program.  I'm really excited @ this program - 1000+ students and all this new learning. 

So cool, my favorite city and my passion.  What a great way to spend a couple of months.  And at the end, I'll be a certified nutrition counselor. 

This is going to be so great.  I am certain there will be many blogs devoted to IIN and all that's happening during the sessions.  Plus there's a side benefit to my trip this week.  You know I'm a new runner right.  I fly in on Friday in enough time to run in Central Park.  I'm really looking forward to that too.  I so hope the weather cooperates.  This is going to be a great weekend!  Many, many firsts......What healthy stuff do you have planned?

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee! I'm excited for you! How fun, NYC and becoming certified! I could definitely use your services after the fact, so... let me know if/when you're offering them! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!