Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump day........

WooHoo!  I ran with my group last night then worked out with Dan and I'M BACK.  I took the advice of a fellow blogger (thanks Jody @ Truth2BeingFit) - I look for my workout to work it out. 

Today is going to be a GREAT day.  I can just feel it.  My am rituals are starting me off strong - coffee, wash clothes and onto the computer.  I got an email "atta boy" on the choco - haha, the simple things!  I checked in on St. Baldrick's  donations and they are climbing!!!!  SWEET!!!!  If you are new to St. Baldrick's, please check it out here or in your city.  It's a wonderful organization raising millions of dollars for childhood cancer research. 

I made it through day #1 of no chocolate so I'm psyched. CELEBRATE!  Yesterday I began my challenge of eliminating chocolate (ooooh the photo!).  Not forever; I'm targeting one week to start. 

Food cravings - a new goal for me.  I've got to learn more about this.  It's incredibly fascinating.  Anyone got any great resources on this?  I've love to hear @ it. 

It's another rainy, dreary day here but that's not stopping me now.  I hope everyone has a great hump day and find something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!