Monday, February 1, 2010

Followers, Visitors, Commentors

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

When I started blogging, I had no idea what to expect.  I've never done anything quite  like this before.  I was regularly being asked and then emailing friends weight loss tips and ideas so I decided to try the blogging thing.  I love it!  It's really kewl and what makes blogging so great is/are (for you grammar buffs, which is it?) the followers, visitors and your comments!!!! You guys are the BEST part. 

If you are a first time visitor or a regular, welcome & thanks for taking the time to check me out.  I hope you enjoy what you see.  Leave me a comment; I'd love to hear from you.  If you blog, let me know your site so I can visit you too. 

1 comment:

  1. This grammar buff says "is" would be correct!

    Your writing is witty and fun to read!

    I'm at www.drewdotson.com.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!