Friday, May 7, 2010

Before and.............AFTER

Jomal - lost 22 lbs in 3 months!  Congratulations this is spectacular!  Check out these Before and AFTERs

How awesome does he look?!  Jomal is a fellow Body Solutions person.  He is a wonderful, inspriring guy - happy, smiling and always greets me with a big hug.  He's quite famous too.  He is one of the winners of the Body Solutions "I'm in Love with a Loser" contest and his story is being followed by Fox News.  Jomal's wife submitted his name and I think he had mixed emotions in the beginning but now I'm thinkin....he's lovin it!  The whole family must be lovin it!!!

I remember meeting Jomal his first week.  Dan asked me if I had any "words of wisdom" and I can remember saying - "cheese is not a diet food."  Jomal was like "oh no"!!!!

We've all come a long way.  Jomal and I talked the other day that going crazy on eating no longer was the same.  We know when to WALK AWAY.  You know my life and lifestyle have changed; I think Jomal's has too.  Way to go dude.  So proud of you! 

When you lose weight, Jomal and I both experienced that people say "you've lost so much in YOUR FACE."  When and WHY didn't anyone tell us our faces were so fat. I'm starting a group/club, maybe even a FB page :-)  FORMER FAT FACES..........This is the club to join!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. There have been numerous studies in recent years which have shown large improvements in breast cancer outcomes from exercise. On this blog, I have written about the Nurses' Study, the HEAL Study, and a study on exercise and breast cancer by Dr. Friendenreich and colleagues, among others. They've all shown significant improvement in breast cancer outcomes for women who exercise regularly. However, the studies measure exercise in different ways, some include nutrition differences as well, and they look at different outcomes.Now, researchers in Saudi Arabia have done a meta-analysis of the existing studies. Their results were published in the journal Medical Oncology.And what they found is encouraging - or alarming to anyone just sitting around on the couch. After analyzing 6 different studies, they found an overall decrease in breast cancer deaths of 34% for women who were physically active post-diagnosis. Active women had a 41% lower death rate from all causes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!